Shamanic healing sessions can be done in person or over the phone. With most sessions, it is understood that a fee will be paid in exchange for services. My services can be described as the time I spend with a client and the unique gift I bring to the table.
Occasionally, I might elect to step into service and offer assistance to a particular individual I′m drawn to. If the session falls into this category, and though I may never ask for a fee, you should consider making a donation anyway, one that you’re comfortable with especially if the affects you experienced from the session were dynamic. If making a donation doesn′t sound appealing, you should then consider paying the kindness you received forward in some other appropriate way. For example, showing a kindness to someone who is in need and is least expecting it.
Fees and donations can be securely made through Pay Pal by using the buttons below. Please use the “Add to Cart” button to pay my $185 fee and the “Donate” button accordingly. Alternatively, direct invoicing through Paypal is available. If you prefer an in person session, I am located in northern New Jersey.
Preparing for a Session
It is important that you set an intention and want to create a new, healthy pattern for your life. Identify those areas in your life:
- That may feel out of balance;
- That may no longer serve who you are; or
- That may be out of control or not working for you.
- Are there qualities in your life that are missing and that you wish to reclaim?
- Are there unhealthy or negative patterns in your life?
- Are there people in your life to whom you have an unhealthy connection to?
- Are there places in your body where you regularly feel pain or hold stress?
- Are there unhealthy themes from your family history that are present in your life?
What to expect
- A typical session takes approximately 45 minutes to one hour.
- Sessions are never rushed.
- There will be time to talk about your concerns.
- Once the location of the energetic imprint or dense energy is identified, clearing of your energy field proceeds.
- Lifestyle changes may be necessary to support the healing process and these will be discussed.
- All the work performed is private and confidential.
- Significant healing may be accomplished in one to three sessions, depending upon the nature of the work performed.
- Success may be affected by your desire and willingness to create a healing lifestyle.
- Homework may be given to support and continue the work the client has begun with their session such as creating a sand painting that will support the shamanic work.
After your session, you should take time to honor and nurture yourself; take time to engage in an activity that fuels your passion and your spirit. It may take several days or weeks to fully integrate the healing you have received. Every person experiences the healing process differently. Healing, however it manifests in your life—immediately or gradually—will be the right way for you.
New York City shamanism New Jersey